0.5m (1.5ft) Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B - M/M
Connect a USB 3.0 Micro USB external hard drive to your computer
Product ID: USB3AUB50CMB
- Cable and connectors are compliant with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed specifications
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The USB3AUB50CMB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Micro B cable provides a high quality connection to your Micro USB-equipped USB 3.0 devices.
The short 0.5m /1.5-foot cable length is perfect for close-range connections (e.g. connecting a portable hard drive to your laptop) and the lightweight, compact design fits nicely into any carrying case.
This Micro USB 3.0 cable is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Portable design reduces the clutter of excess cable
- Guaranteed reliability
Connecting Micro USB 3.0 devices (portable hard drive, card reader, video capture device, hard drive enclosure, etc.) to a USB 3.0 compatible PC or laptop
|Ingram Micro New Zealand||2518414|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin, SuperSpeed) Male|
|Cable Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [8 mm]|
|Product Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Weight||1.1 oz [31 g]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [16 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 oz [39 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 0.5m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.