USB-C to Micro-B Cable - M/M - 1m (3ft) - USB 2.0
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host
Product ID: USB2CUB1M
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
Need to connect your Micro-USB 2.0 device to a newer USB Type-C™ laptop or desktop computer? This 1m USB Type-C to Micro-B cable is the perfect solution. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge and sync your older Micro-USB mobile devices, such as your tablet or phone, with newer computers at data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps.
The cable can also be used to backup data to an external Micro-USB 2.0 hard drive from your USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 computer.
The USB2CUB1M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Package Height||0.3 in [8 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 2.0 USB-C to Micro-B Cable|
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect USB 3.1 or 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C tablet or laptop or computer
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.