Dell EMC DAC-SFP-10G-1M Compatible SFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable - 1 m (3.3ft)
10 Gbps | Passive Copper Cable | 1 m (3.3ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: DACSFP10G1M
The DACSFP10G1M is a Dell EMC DAC-SFP-10G-1M compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency 10GbE cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Type||Passive Copper Cable|
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC™|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||39.4 in [100 cm]|
|Weight of Product||74.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||84.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.