Brocade XBR-000180 Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-SR
10 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 300 m (984 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: XBR-000180-ST
- 100% Compatibility with Brocade XBR-000180 guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP+ modules are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
The XBR-000180-ST is a Brocade XBR-000180 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-SR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 300 m (984 ft).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 300 m (984 ft)
- MTBF: 498,745,585 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.3W|
|Weight of Product||20.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.