My WIFI2HDMC is using firmware 2.0.0 and I need its MAC address. What do I do with a Windows based computer? [Firmware 2.0.0]
Note: The MAC address is listed on a splash screen with the 2.0.2 firmware update.
- Use an Ethernet cable to plug the device directly into a Windows computer.
- Click Start. If you are using a computer that is running Windows 8, press the Windows key + X.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Command Prompt or Run.
- Type cmd and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt window, type arp -a and press Enter. A list of all of the IP addresses connected to the computer will be displayed, along with the MAC addresses associated with them.
Note: The IP address for WIFI2HDMC is listed on one of the splash screens that is displayed when you move through the different modes.
- To determine the MAC address for WIFI2HDMC, compare the IP address displayed on the splash screen with the list displayed in the Command Prompt window.