Black Aluminum 5.25in Rugged SATA Hard Drive Mobile Rack Drawer
Turns any 3.5in SATA hard drive into a rugged, hot-swap storage solution for a 5.25in bay
Produkt ID: DRW150SATBK
- Fits a single SATA drive into a front accessible 5.25"" bay
- Heavy duty aluminum construction for the drive caddy and bay
- Key lockable drive caddy
This high quality Removable SATA Hard Drive Drawer/Mobile Rack delivers a professional-grade hot-swap solution, allowing you to quickly swap SATA hard drives in/out of a computer without having to open the computer case. The mobile rack is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Simply install the drive bay into a 5.25in bay on the host computer, then mount a 3.5in SATA HDD into the (removable) caddy. Connecting the SATA hard drive to the computer is as easy as inserting the caddy into the drive bay, which can be locked to prevent unauthorized removal of the drive. Features a front panel ball bearing fan, aluminum construction and 25K insertion rating. Backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
This product is interchangeable as a replacement for StorCase SATA models S21J111, SC21J111 and RJR110.
Fördelarna med StarTech.com
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
- Mobile rack system makes removing/replacing drives quick and safe, while a key lock prevents unauthorized access to the drive
- Solid aluminum construction, 40mm cooling fan and 25, 000+ insertion rating ensures durability and reliability from the Mobile Rack and the SATA drive
Add additional hot-swap bays to a server or workstation computer
Replace or upgrade old IDE backplane with a SATA backplane
System builders who need to image many drives simultaneously and quickly
Environments where drives need to be replaced/removed regularly, without external protection for the drives required after removal
Be able to replace/remove individual drives from a storage array with minimal or no system down time
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930269|
|Information om garanti|
|Flaktar||1 - 40 mm|
|Enhetskontakter||1 - SATA (7-stifts, data) Honuttag|
|1 - SATA-ström (15-stifts) Honuttag|
|Värdkontakter||1 - LP4 (4-stifts, Molex strömkontakt för stor enhet) Hane|
|1 - SATA (7-stifts, data) Kontakt|
|1 - SATA-ström (15-stifts) Honuttag|
|OS-kompatibilitet||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Obs.||Unit is model specific and is not meant for use with different models of drive drawer unless otherwise stated|
|System- och kabelkrav||PC or Mac with a 5.25 Inch Drive Bay|
|LED-indikatorer||1 - Activity (Yellow)|
|1 - Power (Green)|
|Produktbredd||147 mm [5.8 in]|
|Produkthöjd||41 mm [1.6 in]|
|Produktlängd||190 mm [7.5 in]|
|Produktvikt||860 g [30.4 oz]|
|Fraktvikt (förpackning)||0.8 kg [1.8 lb]|
|Vad det är i lådan|
|Ingår i paketet||1 - Mobile Rack Caddy|
|1 - 5.25" Mobile Rack Bay|
|1 - SATA Cable|
|2 - Key|
|1 - Screw Kit|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
KompatibilitetSe alla kompatibla operativsystem
Drivrutiner & hämtningsbara filer
When you troubleshoot issues with a hard drive rack, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
- SATA and SAS cables
- Hard drives
- Hard drive rack
To test your setup components, try the following:
- Use the cables, hard drives, and hard drive rack in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
- Use a different cable, hard drive, and hard drive rack in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the hard drive and hard drive rack, it is recommended that you do the following:
- To check Disk Management, press the Windows key + R, type diskmgmt.msc, and press Enter. Check to see if your hard drive is listed.
- If the hard drive is listed with unallocated space, it needs to be formatted. Right-click unallocated and click New Simple Volume. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reformatting.
Note: Formatting a hard drive erases all of the data on it. Make sure that you back up all of your data before you reformat the hard drive.
- If the hard drive is listed as healthy but does not have a drive letter assigned to it, for example, C:, right-click healthy and click Change Drive Letter and Paths. Click Add, assign a drive letter, and click OK.
Note: A formatted hard drive will not show up in Computer or My Computer until it has a drive letter assigned to it.
* Produkters utseende och specifikationer kan komma att ändras utan förvarning.