Presentation Remote - Wireless Presenter - 90 ft. (27 m)
Control your presentation from anywhere in the room and highlight areas of the screen using the built-in laser pointer
Product ID: PRESREMOTE
- Confidently move throughout your presentation space with a wireless range up to 90 ft. (27 m)
- Easily control your presentation with intuitive push-button operation and no additional software or drivers required
- Clearly direct your audience with a built-in laser pointer
This presentation remote control helps you deliver seamless presentations by combining intuitive navigation and a laser pointer in a single compact unit.
Engage your audience
Being confined to your computer isn’t the most effective way to deliver a presentation, especially when you’re trying to engage your audience.
With a wireless range of 90 ft. (27 m), this presentation clicker puts you in control of what’s on your screen, giving you the freedom to move around the room while controlling your presentation as if you were at your computer. This is ideal for presenting in large lecture halls or conference centers.
Focus your audience’s attention
With a built-in laser pointer, the presentation remote lets you guide your audience’s attention to critical information in your content. It’s perfect for PowerPoint® presentations, websites or any other documents you want to share with your audience.
Be prepared to travel, with everything you’ll need included
The remote control features a sleek, ergonomic design and includes the required batteries along with a protective carrying case, for total portability. You can store the wireless receiver inside the presentation remote when you’re not using it. The USB receiver is supported by generic HID drivers ensuring it will work with virtually any Mac or Windows® computer.
The PRESREMOTE is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Intuitively control your PowerPoint presentation with easy-to-use buttons
Precisely highlight critical information such as important statistics or market research with the laser pointer
Freely move around the room while you present
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V934246|
|Max Distance||27 m / 90 ft|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This is a class 2 laser product|
|Operating Temperature||5℃ to 45℃ (41°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||5℃ to 45℃ (41°F to 113°F)|
|Product Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Product Length||134 mm [5.3 in]|
|Product Weight||120 g [4.2 oz]|
|Product Width||31 mm [1.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||184 g [6.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Presentation Remote|
|2 - AAA Batteries|
|1 - Carrying Case|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.