6 ft External VHD68 to HPDB68 SCSI Cable - M/M
Product ID: SCSI33ARRAY6
StarTech.com's 6ft VHDCI 68 Male to Micro 68 Male SCSI cable is designed to connect RAID cards to external high speed SCSI peripherals.
The VHD68-HPDB68 SCSI cable works with U2W and U3W SCSI speeds and is built with double shielded twisted pair impedance-matched wire for data integrity and smooth, flawless operation of the SCSI peripherals it connects.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective solution for connecting RAID cards to external high speed SCSI peripherials
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Connects external 68 pin SCSI3/LVD devices or drives to a RAID card that uses the VHDCI 68 pin connector
|Maximum Cable Length||6 m [19.7 ft]|
|Connector A||1 - VHDCI (68 pin, Mini-Centronics) Male|
|Connector B||1 - HPDB68 SCSI-3 (68 pin, Half-Pitch, IDC68) Male|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 kg [0.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SIX FOOT SCSI3 RAID CABLE|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.