6 ft Cisco Console Rollover Cable - RJ45 M/M
Connect your computer to your Cisco® router, server, or network equipment
Product ID: ROLLOVERMM6
This 6ft Cisco Console Cable/Rollover cable is a cost-effective replacement cable which enables you to connect your computer to your Cisco® router, server, or network equipment. This durable Cisco Console Cable is a direct replacement cable that conforms to the Yost Serial Device Wiring Standard.
Expertly designed and constructed of only the highest quality materials, our Cisco Console Rollover cable delivers maximum dependability and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective solution for replacing your existing Cisco Console cable/rollover cable for connecting your Computer to a Cisco server, modems, and network equipment
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Type||Flat Molded|
|Number of Conductors||8|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Height||5.3 cm [2.1 in]|
|Product Length||1.9 m [6.1 ft]|
|Product Width||53 mm [2.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||55 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Cisco Console Rollover Cable - RJ45 Ethernet M/M|
Convert your RJ45 Ethernet cable into a Cisco Console Rollover cable.
Connect your computer's serial port to the RJ45 console port on your Cisco router
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.