White Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jack Network Coupler - F/F
Join two Cat6 patch cables together to make a longer cable
Product ID: C6KEYCOUPLWH
The C6KEYCOUPLWH White Cat6 RJ45 Coupler offers a practical, cost-effective solution for joining two of your Category 6 patch cables together, enabling you to extend the length of both cables in order to form one longer cable.
With the form factor design of an RJ45 Keystone Jack, this network coupler can also be installed in a keystone wall plate or patch panel.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this keystone coupler is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Weight of Product||4 g [0.1 oz]|
|Package Height||19 mm [0.7 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - White Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jack Network Coupler - F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.