6 ft IEEE-1394 FireWire Cable 9-6 M/M
Deliver high speed data transfers between your FireWire devices
Product ID: 1394_96_6
This 6ft IEEE 1394b FireWire 800 Cable provides one FireWire 9-pin and one FireWire 6-pin male connector and is expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials and IEEE-1394 rated wire to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
Capable of data transfer rates of up to 800Mbps, FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) technology provides a high speed link that saves time during large file transfers (e.g. transferring digital video files from a dv camcorder to a computer, etc.).
This high quality FireWire 800 (9 to 6-pin) cable compatible with all 1394a & 1394b PC FireWire (400/800), Apple FireWire, and Sony iLink devices and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- High speed data transfer rate of up to 800 Mbits/sec
- 2 times faster than IEEE 1394a and USB 2.0
- Supports Plug and Play connection
- FireWire cables meets or exceeds 1394a and 1394b standards
- Backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty
Ideal for Mass storage, Digital Video (DV), Digital Audio, Digital Cameras, Printers, Scanners, Home entertainment and other Networking products
Connect multiple FireWire devices together
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930309|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 1394a, 1394b|
|Connector A||1 - FireWire 800 (9 pin, IEEE 1394b) Male|
|Connector B||1 - FireWire 400 (6 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||106.7 g [3.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||107.7 g [3.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft IEEE-1394 FireWire Cable 9-6 M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.