95mm CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink for Socket LGA1156/1155 with PWM
Add a Variable Speed PWM-Controlled CPU Cooler to an LGA1156/1155 System
Product ID: FAN1156PWM
- 4-pin Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motherboard connector
- 95mm Ever Lubricate Bearing fan design
- Aluminum heatsink construction
The FAN1156PWM CPU Cooler with PWM Cooling Fan for Socket LGA1156/1155 systems provides reliable and efficient cooling for compatible Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 CPUs.
With Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology, the fan speed can be dynamically controlled by the motherboard, so the fan runs at a speed that suits the operating conditions - lowering power consumption and fan noise when the system is idle, and delivering maximum cooling under full load conditions.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- PWM control allows for dynamically variable fan speeds for maximum efficiency
- 95mm Ever Lubricate bearing fan for increased reliability and lifespan compared to traditional sleeve-bearing designs
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Computer systems where the cooling fan does not need to run at full speed all the time, for lower power consumption and noise
Replace a noisy or failed CPU cooler for an LGA1156/1155 system
Install an energy-efficient CPU cooler for a build/upgrade for the following system CPUs:
LGA1156: Core i3 530~560 Core i5 650~760, 655K, 750S Core i7 860~880, 860S, 870S, 875K
LGA1155: Core i3 2100, 21020, 2100T Core i5 2300~2500, 2390T, 2400S, 2500K, 25000S, 2500T Core i7 2600, 2600K, 2600S
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V931709|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ever Lubricate Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||95mm x 95mm x 25mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||95mm x 95mm x 20mm|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Air Flow Rate||65.61 (max) CFM|
|Fan RPM||1000 ~ 3000 RPM|
|Noise Level||<33 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex (4 pin, PWM) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Socket LGA1156/LGA1155 motherboard|
|Input Current||350 mA|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Humidity||0 ~ 65% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 70°C (14°F ~ 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F)|
|Product Height||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Weight||274 g [9.7 oz]|
|Product Width||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||313 g [11 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket LGA1156/1155 CPU Cooler|
|1 - Packet of thermal compound|
|1 - Backing Plate|
Provide a fan and heatsink cooling solution to any standard Socket 775/T desktop CPU
Add additional cooling to a chipset with a heatsink and fan cooler
Add a copper heatsink cooler for a Socket 7/370 CPU for a 1U server
Add a CPU heatsink and fan cooler to a Socket 7/370 system
Provide an optimal fan and heatsink cooling solution to a Socket 478 desktop CPU
Provide cooling to an AMD Socket A or Intel Socket 370 desktop CPU
Improve the Heat Transfer between a CPU and Heatsink through a Ceramic/Silicone Compound
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
Improves heat transfer between a CPU/chipset and heatsink with easy-to-use thermal pads
Connect two 4-pin (PWM) Fans to a Single Motherboard Fan Power Connector
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.