Quad-Monitor Desktop Stand - Articulating
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting four monitors to this attractive desktop stand
Product ID: ARMBARQUAD
- Free-standing monitor stand supports four monitors, each up to 27” (686 mm) in size and 17.6 lb. (8 kg) in weight
- Solid steel base and heavy-duty steel and aluminum construction for optimum support
- Micro-adjustment enables level viewing of four monitors
This free-standing quad-monitor stand saves you valuable desk space and boosts productivity, by creating a more comfortable and ergonomic workspace. Constructed of steel and aluminum, the robust monitor stand suspends up to four monitors above your desk or other work surface.
Work with greater comfort and productivity
Clear up your desk surface and enjoy an ergonomic workspace. This computer monitor stand supports four displays that are each 13” to 27” (330 to 686 mm) in size and up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg) in weight.
With its dual-crossbar design, this monitor stand lets you mount four monitors onto a single base that rests on your desktop. This gives you more surface area on your desk for personal devices or for physical tasks like reviewing paper documents. And, adding extra monitors gives you ample screen space to simplify multitasking -- using four displays makes it easier to reference material on several screens while working on another, saving you the time and hassle of having to flip back and forth between documents.
Adjust to the right viewing angle
The monitor stand enables easy adjustment of your screen position, with +45°/-45° swivel, +45°/-45° tilt, and full 360° rotation. The structure offers smooth, effortless rotating and positioning in any direction, so it's easy to reduce glare and find the ideal viewing angle. The micro-adjustment features enable the level alignment of your four monitors. You can also adjust the height of the monitors along the 32.2” (818 mm) pole.
Rugged steel and aluminum construction
The quad-monitor stand is engineered with heavy-duty steel and aluminum and features a solid steel base. The surface finish features a powder coating to resist scratches. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor stand also features cable clips that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMBARQUAD is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|# of Displays Supported||4|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Aluminum|
|Product Height||81.8 cm [32.2 in]|
|Product Length||31.6 cm [12.4 in]|
|Product Width||88.5 cm [34.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||8.6 kg [19.1 lb]|
|Package Height||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||33 cm [13 in]|
|Package Width||49.2 cm [19.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9.8 kg [21.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - crossbars|
|1 - baseplate|
|1 - lower pole|
|1 - upper pole|
|1 - pole connector|
|2 - cable-management clips|
|1 - cap|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|16 - M4x12 mm screws|
|16 - M5x12 mm screws|
|16 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.