CPU Mount - Adjustable Computer Wall Mount
Maximize your work space by wall-mounting your CPU for easy access
Product ID: CPUWALLMNT
This adjustable CPU mount is an excellent solution both to save space and extend the life of your equipment. Hanging your computer tower on the wall can help to reduce internal contamination from dust and dirt.
Organize your work space
This computer wall mount frees up your floor and desk space, so that you can focus on what’s important. The heavy-duty black metal frame is strong and dependable, ensuring your computer is securely fastened.
Fits your computer
The adjustable base on the CPU wall mount makes it easy to fit a variety of computers, from 4.8” to 8.3” (122 to 212 mm) in width,. It can hold up to 22 lb. (10 kg). The adjustable straps will ensure your computer is secure.
The open frame design of the CPU mount allows unrestricted access to your computer.
Simple set up
Get up and running quickly. The CPU wall mount is easy to mount, and it comes with all the required hardware and an instruction manual to make installation simple. It mounts easily to walls or other sturdy vertical surfaces.
The CPUWALLMNT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||10 kg [22.1 lb]|
|Product Height||15.4 cm [6.1 in]|
|Product Length||23.5 cm [9.3 in]|
|Product Width||21.2 cm [8.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||2.2 kg [4.9 lb]|
|Package Height||15.8 cm [6.2 in]|
|Package Length||24.5 cm [9.6 in]|
|Package Width||18.5 cm [7.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.3 kg [5.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - CPU mount|
|2 - adjustable straps|
|3 - wall anchors|
|3 - screws|
|2 - thumbscrews|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.