Connect your Thunderbolt™ devices
Product ID: TBOLTMM2M
To view a product, select a in the options on the left
Our Thunderbolt™ cables deliver the dependability you need to harness the speed and power of Thunderbolt technology and combine both data and video into a single high-performance cable.
You can find the perfect connection to suit any application, with our wide range of Thunderbolt cables. They’re available in a variety of lengths. We have an optical cable available in North America and through our International website that can reach up to 10 meters (32 feet) and we have our regular cables that are available worldwide that range from 0.5 meters (1.6 feet) up to 3 meters (10 feet).
Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 (10Gbps) and Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) devices, our cables support bi-directional data transfer capability and power delivery for bus-powered devices. All of our Thunderbolt cables are constructed of highly durable materials and designed to the highest quality standards. Plus, our optical cables use optical fiber instead of copper so you don’t need to worry about signal loss or EMI interference.
All of our Thunderbolt cables are backed by our 2-year warranty.
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped external drive enclosure or RAID array
- Connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® computers, for Target Disk Mode file transfers
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped MacBook Pro® to an iMac®, to use the iMac as the display for the MacBook Pro
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||Thunderbolt 2 - 20 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Thunderbolt™ (20-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.6 oz [75 g]|
|Wire Gauge||34 AWG|
|Package Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 oz [84 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 m Thunderbolt Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.