8-Port Rackmount KVM Console for Server Rack - 19 in. - 1U
Control your server or KVM switch from a centralized LCD KVM drawer
Product ID: RKCONS1908K
- Save money and reduce hassle with a cost-effective rack-mount LCD console
- Reduce your server room clutter with a 1U rack-mount design
- Intuitive system integration with direct support for up to eight servers
This rack-mount KVM console provides complete keyboard, monitor and mouse control for eight computers. The rack-mount console installs into 1U of rack space, offering a space-efficient solution for complete console control.
Maximize your IT budget, minimize your hassle
This 8-port KVM switch provides all the essential controls you’ll need to manage your server room at a low cost. The console features a built-in touchpad, keyboard for intuitive control and an LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024.
Maximize your screen space
This versatile rack-mount LCD console has a 19 in. screen. The increased screen space allows you to run multiple applications on the same screen, increasing your productivity.
The console slides out from 1U of rack space, enabling you to easily monitor and control eight servers and even more if connecting through a KVM switch. The rackmount VGA console features a handle for easy sliding in and out of the server rack, keeping your area organized and clutter-free.
Hassle-free system integration
The rackmount LCD features an 8-port KVM module, which enables you to connect it directly to eight servers. You can also connect to additional servers by connecting to KVM switches in a cascaded (daisy-chained) configuration. The KVM module offers the flexibility you need for easily integrating the console into your existing server infrastructure.
The RKCONS1908K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Control a single system, or dozens of KVM-connected computers
- Improve the internal space efficiency of your server cabinet
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
|Front Door Key Lock||No|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 16.7M colors|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280 x 1024|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|MTBF||50, 000 Hrs|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.264 x 0.264 mm|
1280x720 (High-definition 720p)
1280 x 1024
Lower resolutions are also supported
|Console Interface(s)||8 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input|
|Host Connectors||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Output|
|Other Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female Input|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||21W|
|Power Source||International Power Cords|
|Humidity||10 ~ 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||35 in [89 cm]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||23.8 in [60.5 cm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [4.3 cm]|
|Product Length||25.3 in [64.3 cm]|
|Product Width||19 in [48.3 cm]|
|Weight of Product||46.4 lb [21 kg]|
|Package Height||7.5 in [19 cm]|
|Package Length||30.1 in [76.5 cm]|
|Package Width||24.2 in [61.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||42 lb [19 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Rack Console|
|8 - 6 ft [1.8 m] KVM cables|
|8 - M5 cage nuts|
|8 - M5 screws|
|5 - Regional Power Cords (NA, JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|4 - Mounting Rails (variable lengths)|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Control your server or KVM switch from a centralized rack console
Control your server or KVM switch from a centralized HD KVM console
KVM Console | 1U | VGA | 1280x1024 | Cables & Mounting Hardware Included
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.