Desk-Mount Quad-Monitor Arm - Articulating - Heavy Duty Steel
Mount four monitors to your desk to maximize productivity and save space
Product ID: ARMQUAD
- Mount four monitors (2x2) off of your desk or table surface to free up space
- Solid steel construction holds monitors securely and level, with no sag
- Each arm supports a 13” to 27” (330 to 686 mm) monitor weighing up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg)
Free up valuable space by mounting four monitors on one base, to suspend your monitors above the surface of your desk, workstation or table. This sturdy desk-mount quad-monitor arm is constructed of heavy-duty steel and will hold all four displays securely in place to create an impressive and productive workspace.
Enhance your productivity while saving space
Create the ultimate workstation by mounting four monitors on one base that attaches securely to your desk, table or other surface. You can view multiple screens at the same time to work more efficiently while freeing up space.
The quad-monitor arm offers enhanced productivity in numerous office and commercial applications, such as banking and finance, letting you compare documents and analyze data more effectively. It’s also ideal for software developers, programmers, CAD designers, and many other professionals. You can also create engaging digital signage displays to communicate with your clients or employees.
Rugged Steel Design
With its heavy-duty solid steel construction, the quad-monitor mount securely holds your monitors and helps to ensure long-lasting performance. Each monitor arm supports a flat-panel display from 13” to 27” (330 to 686 mm) in size and up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg) in weight.
Adjust your monitors for ideal viewing
You can adjust the position and angle of your monitors for comfortable viewing, with +30° to -30° swivel and tilt. The quad-monitor mount enables smooth and effortless tilting, which makes it easy to reduce glare and find the ideal viewing angle. For precise alignment, the monitor arm offers micro adjustments that enable you to perfectly line up your displays.
The monitor mount supports four VESA mount compliant monitors and it's easy to install using the desk clamp or grommet mount. To keep your cables neatly tucked away, the quad-monitor arm features cable management clips that help to keep your workstation tidy.
The ARMQUAD is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount four monitors to enhance data analysis in commercial environments such as banking and finance, and control centers
- Increase productivity, ideal for software developers, programmers and CAD designers
- Create impressive digital signage displays
|# of Displays Supported||4|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 30° / - 30°|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Maximum Height||28.5 in [723 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.14 in. (10 - 80 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.14 in. (10 - 80 mm)
Table Hole for Grommet Mount: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|Swivel / Pivot||+30° / -30°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||17.7 lb [8 kg]|
|Product Height||32.6 in [82.8 cm]|
|Product Length||32.9 in [83.5 cm]|
|Product Width||4.5 in [11.5 cm]|
|Weight of Product||16.7 lb [7.6 kg]|
|Package Height||5 in [12.7 cm]|
|Package Length||15 in [38.2 cm]|
|Package Width||18.9 in [47.9 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||20.4 lb [9.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - monitor arms|
|4 - VESA monitor mounts|
|1 - lower pole|
|1 - upper pole|
|1 - pole connector|
|4 - cable-management clips|
|4 - end caps|
|4 - thumbscrews|
|1 - desk clamp|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|16 - M4x14 mm screws|
|16 - M5x14 mm screws|
|16 - washers|
|1 - grommet collar|
|1 - grommet plate|
|5 - rubber pads|
|1 - instruction manual|
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 24” Monitors
Monitor Mount | Height Adjustable | Horizontal or Vertical Setup | Tool-less Assembly
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For 12” to 24” Monitors
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.