Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
Product ID: SCREWM3H15
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keep handy M3 threaded screws commonly used to fasten optical drives, and motherboards to the computer chassis
- The mounting screws will attach optical drives to the PC chassis
|Head Pattern||Hex / Phillips|
|Package Height||5.9 in [15 cm]|
|Package Length||3.3 in [84 mm]|
|Package Width||0.9 in [24 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||15 - M3 Hex Head Computer Screw|
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.