Composite and S-Video to VGA Video Scan Converter
Product ID: VID2VGATV2
Convert and Scale a Composite or S-Video Signal to Work with a VGA Display
Convert and scale Composite/S-Video input to VGA/Component output
Accepts NTSC and PAL input
On-Screen Display for simple output setting selection
10 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The VID2VGATV2 Composite and S-Video to VGA Video Scan Converter (with Scaler) provides a simple way to convert Composite or S-Video signals to VGA (or Component RCA) output, for use with computer monitors, projectors or HDTV sets.
Equipped with an On-Screen Display (OSD) menu and dip switches for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact video scaler installs quickly and easily for a true plug-and-play experience. An integrated scaler circuit dynamically converts the S-Video or Composite video input signal, giving you multiple output resolutions to choose from, to ensure compatibility with your display or projector.
Plus, the Component/S-Video-VGA Converter includes a VGA to Component (RCA) breakout cable, which enables you to connect to TV sets that are not equipped with a VGA port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Automatically detects the input resolution while allowing you to customize the output resolution and refresh rate using the On-Screen Display, ensuring compatibility with your display or projector
- Adjustments for brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and horizontal/vertical positioning offers flexibility
- Offers a pure hardware design, with no software installation required, delivering an easy-to-use and time-saving solution
- Perfect for displaying video from DVD players, VCRs or legacy Game Consoles on VGA projectors and HDTV sets
- Display camcorder output on televisions or monitors equipped with VGA input
- Monitor security cameras with S-Video or composite signaling using VGA monitors or televisions
- Adapt VHS video in the classroom to newer televisions
- Convert legacy Medical Imaging equipment for display on computer monitors
- Use in boardrooms for adapting legacy video equipment to work with new projectors
|ASI Distribution USA||118220|
|D and H||VID2VGATV2|
|Ingram Micro USA||LJ8006|
|Connector A||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin; Mini-DIN) Female|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||PC: 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768
HDTV: 480p (50/60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50/60Hz), 1080p (50/60Hz)
|Product Length||4.4 in [112 mm]|
|Product Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Composite (Yellow) / S-Video (Red) input indicator|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 lb [0.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Video Converter/Scaler|
|1 - VGA to Component (RCA) breakout cable|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the VID2VGATV2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery