High Resolution Video DVI to VGA Converter
Product ID: DVI2VGACON
Convert a DVI-D (Digital) signal to work with a VGA monitor
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
Compact form factor
1ft. (305mm) DVI-D cable included
DDC2B emulation ensures compatibility between display and source signal
627 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The DVI2VGACON High Resolution Video DVI to VGA Converter converts a DVI-D (digital) input video signal to a VGA (analog) output, saving time and money by eliminating the need to purchase a new digital display for compatibility with DVI-D video cards or devices.
This compact adapter provides support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of your VGA monitor’s capabilities. A true plug-and-play solution, the DVI-D to VGA adapter is easy to install; simply connect the DVI-D output port to the adapter using the included DVI cable, then connect a VGA monitor/projector to the VGA port on the adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- DVI digital to VGA conversion supporting multiple resolutions from your DVI source saves the cost and hassle of purchasing new devices for compatibility
- No configuration or driver software required for a simple installation that can be set up in minutes
- Compact unit can be easily tucked away by the source device or destination display
- A great way to make use of older display technology with a newer signal source
- Connect your DVI video source (i.e. cable or satellite set top box, computer) to a VGA or HDTV display
- The DVI-D to VGA adapter converts DVI-D video input to Analog VGA output. A DVI source can be displayed onto a VGA or HDTV display using a VGA connector
|ASI Distribution USA||89009|
|D and H||DVI2VGACON|
|Ingram Micro USA||CN6227|
|Converter Type||Format Converter|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-D (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1200|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Product Length||3.5 in [88 mm]|
|Product Width||1.9 in [48 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [24 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.2 oz [61 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||USB-Powered|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DVI to VGA Video Converter|
|1 - DVI Cable|
|1 - USB to DC Power Cable|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the DVI2VGACON. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.