VGA PC to TV Video Converter with Remote Control
Convert and scale a VGA video source to work with a composite or S-Video display
True color quality
Simultaneous display on both TV screen and PC monitor
Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems. SECAM systems display by analog RGB output port
89 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This High Resolution VGA to TV Video Converter/Scaler accepts your computer’s VGA signal and converts the graphics data into TV video format (composite, S-Video, and analog RGB for SCART implementation).
A versatile video solution, the VGA to TV video converter/scaler supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems, acting as a VGA to NTSC/PAL Converter and features adjustable zoom, freeze, horizontal/vertical scaling, picture positioning, brightness, sharpness, and flicker control - allowing you to tweak the video as needed to suit your display.
A practical tool for synchronizing your monitor and television screens, the converter/scaler provides simultaneous display on both TV screen and PC monitor, and features a handy remote control that allows you to make adjustments from a distance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Plug and Play pure hardware design that automatically detects the scan rate and resolution of the incoming graphic signals without the use of software
- Compatible with any PC/Mac®/Sun® computer
- Easy to operate though push buttons, remote, and on-screen display
Common Customer Questions
- Displays computer screen images on your TV
- An inexpensive way to increase the size of a computer display
- Use your TV to display computer presentations, surfing the Internet, playing video games and more
- Great for boardroom meetings, tradeshows and lectures
|ASI Distribution USA||82825|
|D and H||VGA2NTSCPRO|
|Ingram Micro USA||071582|
|Frequency Range||Vertical 50Hz - 100Hz
Horizontal 25KHz - 58.464KHz
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1152 x 864|
|Supported Resolutions||1152x864(=60Hz), 1024x768(=75Hz), 800x600(=85Hz), 640x480(=100Hz)|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Output|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin; Mini-DIN) Female Output|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female Output|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||115 AC|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Length||6.5 in [165 mm]|
|Product Weight||7.7 oz [217 g]|
|Product Width||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.2 lb [1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA to NTSC/PAL Converter w/ Remote|
|1 - CR2025 3V Battery|
|1 - 4 pin M/M cable|
|1 - RCA cable M/M|
|1 - VGA cable 15 pin M/F|
|1 - 9V DC Adapter|
|1 - Manual|
Connect a PC with VGA output to a composite or S-Video TV
Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the VGA2NTSCPRO. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
I bought this a month ago and it does exactly what we purchased if for. One concern was that it work with Windows7, and it does.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this device require me to install drivers, or perform any other setup tasks?
- Does this device also convert in the opposite direction?
- I need to convert a video signal and extend it. Which order should I do this in?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and there is no error on the monitor. What do I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and the monitor says “Out of Range.” What do I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - VGA PC to TV Video Converter with Remote Control