High Resolution VGA to Composite (RCA) or S-Video Converter - PC to TV
Product ID: VGA2VID
Connect a PC with VGA output to a composite or S-Video TV
High resolution inputs from your PC up to 1600x1200
Provides output in both composite and S-Video formats
Supports NTSC and PAL compatible displays
Image underscan and overscan selectable switch
1794 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This High Resolution VGA to Composite or S-Video Converter is a simple hardware solution that allows you to convert a VGA/PC video signal into a Composite or S-Video signal for use with a CRT or flat panel display.
The ideal solution for synchronizing monitors with television displays etc., the VGA to Composite/S-Video Converter offers selectable NTSC or PAL format operating modes to ensure compatibility with virtually any configuration.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Pure hardware design provides an easy to use and install solution
- Automatic detection the scan rate and resolution of the incoming graphic signals without the use of software saves time and hassle
- With support for high resolutions and automatic scaling there is no need to lower resolution settings on your PC
- An inexpensive way to increase the size of a computer display
- Displays computer screen images on your TV
- Great for boardroom meetings, tradeshows, lectures, and CRT digital signage solutions
- Use your TV to display computer presentations, surfing the Internet, playing video games and more
|ASI Distribution USA||81395|
|D and H||VGA2VID|
|Ingram Micro USA||V07139|
|Converter Type||Format Converter|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin; Mini-DIN) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||PC Input - Up to 1600x1200 @ 60Hz Output - 640x480|
|Product Length||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Product Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Product Height||0.7 in [18.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.5 oz [100 g]|
|Input Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA to Composite/S-Video Converter|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU/AUS)|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the VGA2VID. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.