USB 2.0 S-Video and Composite Video Capture Cable
Capture S-Video and composite video to your PC as digital media
Small and lightweight for portability or on the go applications
USB 2.0 transfer rates for high quality video capturing
Choose from MPEG 1 / MPEG 2 / MPEG 4 video encoding
The SVID2USB2NS USB 2.0 S-Video and Composite video Capture Cable lets you connect devices that output S-Video or Composite video to a computer, through an available USB 2.0 port.
The perfect solution for bridging a computer and an S-Video or Composite video source, the capture cable offers real time MPEG 1, MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 recording. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Capture Cable is a great solution for mobile applications and integrates seamlessly with laptop and desktop computers.
If you require audio with your video capture please see StarTech.com's S-Video to USB 2.0 Video Capture Cable(SVID2USB2).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM input formats as well as the selection of MPEG, WMV or AVI output file types offering flexibility
- Small, lightweight, USB powered device provides a sleek and portable video capture solution
- Free lifetime StarTech.com technical support
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8/8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000
Windows® Server 2008 R2
- Convert VHS home movies to digital format
- Import recorded videos into your computer system for editing and make your own compilation
- Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your desktop or notebook PC and capture your video in MPEG 1/2/4 format
|ASI Distribution USA||83670|
|D and H||SVID2USB2NS|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2320|
|Converter Type||Format Converter|
|Industry Standards||Video Input - NTSC, PAL, SECAM
File Encoding - MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480Mbps|
|Connector A||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male Output|
|Connector B||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin; Mini-DIN) Female Input|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8/8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000
Windows® Server 2008 R2
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Cable Length||34 in [864 mm]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Product Length||42 in [1067 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.7 oz [76 g]|
|Product Width||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 lb [0.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB Video Capture Cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Capture DVDs or VHS to your PC
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SVID2USB2NS. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - USB 2.0 S-Video and Composite Video Capture Cable