Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter
Product ID: MDP2DVIS
Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer
Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200
Works with video cards that aren't capable of outputting DP++ (multi-mode) signals
Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
In stock: +
USA: 1893 | Canada: 195
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MDP2DVIS Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter (single-link) lets you connect your Mini-DisplayPort video source to a DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor.
Unlike passive video adapters, this Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers an active conversion for use with any Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity).
Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for adapting PC or Mac® Mini-DisplayPort output for DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
The Mini DP to DVI adapter is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers active signal conversion, which helps overcome the limitation of some Mini DisplayPort video cards not being able to output a DP++ (multimode) signal
- Simple to use, small form-factor converter makes Mini-DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D single link display
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Perfect for larger format screens that use high DVI resolutions
- Adapt from graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ signals
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
|ASI Distribution USA||110637|
|D and H||MDP2DVIS|
|Ingram Micro USA||GU5511|
|Fire Rating||LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Industry Standards||HDCP 1.3 |
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Female|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Product Length||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini-DisplayPort to DVI Adapter|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.