Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter
Product ID: MDP2DVI
Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort® equipped PC or MAC®
Easy to use cable, no software required.
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
In stock: +
USA: 0 | Canada: 79
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The StarTech.com MDP2DVI Mini DisplayPort DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DVI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
|ASI Distribution USA||88171|
|D and H||MDP2DVI|
|Ingram Micro USA||CK9417|
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Product Length||4 in [102 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.4 oz [40 g]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini-DisplayPort to DVI Converter|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.