Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Video Adapter Converter - White
Product ID: MDP2DVIW
Connect a DVI display to a Mini-DisplayPort®-equipped PC or Mac® computer
Easy to use cable, no software required
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
1492 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MDP2DVIW passive Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter (White) offers an easy-to-use DVI/Mini-DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a Mini DisplayPort output.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ output when directly connected to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This easy to use, small form factor converter can save you money by enabling you to connect a DVI display to a device with Mini DisplayPort output
- No software or driver installation required, providing a simple plug and play solution
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade shows using DVI displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor for use with your new Mini DisplayPort® device
- Ideal for using a DVI monitor as a secondary display connected through a Mini DisplayPort output
|ASI Distribution USA||126457|
|D and H||MDP2DVIW|
|Ingram Micro USA||PC3130|
|Industry Standards||DisplayPort 1.1a
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Cable Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Length||7.1 in [180 mm]|
|Product Width||1.8 in [45 mm]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.2 oz [33 g]|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Converter|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MDP2DVIW. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.