Mini DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter with USB Audio
Product ID: MDP2HDMIUSBA
Connect an HDMI® display to a Mini-DisplayPort® source with audio
USB Audio pass-through to HDMI® cable
Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use cable, no software required
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
In stock: +
USA: 331 | Canada: 31
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MDP2HDMIUSBA Mini DisplayPort® with USB Audio to HDMI® Adapter offers a cost-effective HDMI with audio to Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect an HDMI-capable HDTV to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output, while saving the expense of upgrading the TV for compatibility.
Simply plug in the USB and Mini DisplayPort connectors to a PC or Mac® and the HDMI connector to an HDMI television/monitor. 2-channel analog audio will pass through to the HDMI connection, delivering sound to the display side, with the convenience of one HDMI cable.
MDP2HDMIUSBA is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Mini DisplayPort® video and USB audio pass-through to one HDMI® cable allows you to take advantage of your Audio/Video devices with less clutter
- MDP2HDMIUSBA is ideal for PCs and Mac® computers equipped with Mini DisplayPort ports
- The Mini DisplayPort® to HDMI® adapter allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any HDMI HDTV or display from a PC or Mac.
- Use your DisplayPort and USB port for video and audio pass-through to one HDMI cable.
- Deliver audio/video content from your PC or Mac to your A/V devices (HDTV or receiver) for a larger and louder viewing.
|ASI Distribution USA||104644|
|D and H||MDP2HDMIUSBA|
|Ingram Micro USA||DE4072|
|Industry Standards||DisplayPort 1.1a |
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Audio Specifications||Analog / Two channel stereo audio|
|Product Length||30 in [762 mm]|
|Product Width||2.2 in [56 mm]|
|Product Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Red - Power|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DisplayPort and USB Audio to HDMI Adapter|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.