Mini DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter
Product ID: MDP2VGA
Connect your VGA monitor to a Mini DisplayPort equipped computer
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use adapter, no software required
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
In stock: +
USA: 7762 | Canada: 664
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MDP2VGA Mini DisplayPort VGA Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective VGA/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a VGA computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing VGA display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing VGA monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your VGA monitor as a secondary display
|ASI Distribution USA||88669|
|D and H||MDP2VGA|
|Ingram Micro USA||CN0161|
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1200|
|Cable Length||4 in [102 mm]|
|Product Length||4 in [102 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.8 oz [50 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.