Triple Head DisplayPort to DVI Multi Monitor Adapter
Product ID: SP123DP2DVI
DisplayPort graphics expansion module mirrors or expands your desktop across three DVI monitors
Expand your desktop or clone primary display
Easy to use and works with any operating system
Supports resolutions up to 3840x1024 when connected to three displays
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
The SP123DP2DVI Triple Head DisplayPort to DVI Multi Monitor Adapter is an innovative, external multi-display adapter that allows you to add multiple displays (up to three) to your desktop or laptop from a single DisplayPort source.
The SP123DP2DVI Expansion Module lets you combine three DVI monitors as one display, at a maximum resolution of 3840x1024, to make the ultimate wide screen desktop. The Expansion Module can also clone your primary display and function as a 3 Port DisplayPort to DVI Video Splitter.
Compatible with a DisplayPort video card and DVI-D displays, the graphics expansion module requires no software installation for multi-display applications, simplifying configuration and saving time.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Two Monitors||Three Monitors|
|Computer Settings||Each Monitor||Computer Settings||Each Monitor|
|3840 x 1200||1920 x 1200||3840 x 800||1280 x 800|
|2560 x 1024||1280 x 1024||3840 x 1024||1280 x 1024|
|2048 x 768||1024 x 768||3072 x 768||1024 x 768|
|3360 x 1050||1680 x 1050||2400 x 600||800 x 600|
|3200 x 1200||1600 x 1200||1920 x 480||640 x 480|
|2880 x 900||1440 x 900||4080 x 768||1360 x 768|
|1600 x 600||800 x 600||3840 x 720||1280 x 720|
|1280 x 480||640 x 480||2160 x 480||720 x 480|
|2800 x 1050||1400 x 1050||3840 x 960||1280 x 960|
Based on a Vertical Refresh Rate of 60Hz.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Use a single DisplayPort source and run up to three monitors as separate displays or an extended wide screen desktop at a resolution up to 3840x1024
- DisplayPort to DVI conversion is all done in the box and ensures compatibility with your existing DVI-D displays
- Allows you to use your DVI or HDMI displays connected to a DisplayPort source, avoiding costly upgrades to DisplayPort compatible displays
- Increase the maximum resolution that you can output from your video card; add and combine up to three displays at a maximum resolution of 3840x1024
- Use as a video wall for digital signage applications requiring wide screen or panoramic displays
- Clone your primary display and use the SP123DP2DVI as a three port DisplayPort video splitter
- Run multiple applications on separate monitors - edit images, video, audio clips across three displays
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||3 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||One Display: 1920x1200
Two Displays: 3840x1200
Three Displays: 3840x1024
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Maximum Resolution is dependent on video card capabilities. A video card capable of outputting a maximum resolution of 3840x1024 from one DisplayPort port will power three monitors at 1280x1024.|
|Product Length||6.7 in [171 mm]|
|Product Width||4.3 in [109 mm]|
|Product Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Product Weight||9.9 oz [280 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||15.4 oz [435 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 Port DisplayPort Spanner / Splitter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SP123DP2DVI. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.