DVI over Cat6 Active Extender – up to 80ft (25m)
Product ID: ST121DVI25
Extend a High-Definition DVI Video Signal up to 25m (80ft) over Cat6 Cabling
Extend DVI-D video up to 80ft (25m)
Includes transmitter (local) and receiver (remote) units
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080
The ST121DVI25 High-Definition DVI Video Extender over Cat 6 lets you extend a DVI Digital (DVI-D) video signal over a single Category 6 cable at distances of up to 80-feet (25-meters).
With support for resolutions up to 1920x1080, this cost-effective DVI video extender is a plug-and-play solution that can be easily installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. A complete video extender kit, including both the local transmitter and remote receiver units - perfect for small scale point-to-point digital signage applications that require high quality DVI video.
For additional distance, DVI-D cables up to 32-feet (10-meters) in length can be used on the local and remote end.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Full HD (1080p) resolution at the maximum distance ensures that your content is displayed the way it was meant to be seen
- Single Cat 6 cable extension, when compared to the two Cat 5 cables required by most competing products, makes it easier and less expensive to extend your high-definition DVI video signal
- Pure hardware design simplifies installation and set up, with no software or drivers required
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
|ASI Distribution USA||118538|
|Cabling||Cat 6 UTP|
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Cable Length||32.8 ft [10 m]|
|Max Distance||25 m / 80 ft|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p / 1920x1080|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Product Length||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Product Width||2.2 in [55 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [23 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.9 oz [110 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power Indicator|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption||3W Max|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 lb [0.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DVI over Cat 6 Transmitter Unit|
|1 - DVI over Cat 6 Receiver Unit|
|2 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST121DVI25. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.