HDMI® Over Single Cat 5e / 6 Extender with Power Over Cable - 230 ft (70m)
Product ID: ST121HDBTE
Extend HDMI® up to 230ft (70m) over a single CAT5e/6 cable with Power over Cable to Receiver
Power Over Cable, allows a single power source to operate the transmitter and Receiver
230ft (70m) Maximum HDMI extension
Includes transmitter (local) and receiver (remote) units
The ST121HDBTE HDMI® over CAT5e/6 Video Extender kit lets you extend HDMI video and audio up to 230 feet (70 Meters) over a single Cat5e/6 cable. For added versatility, both the Transmitter and Receiver can be powered by the same single power source using Power Over Cable (POC).
With support for High-Definition resolutions of up to 1920x1080 and the accompanying digital audio, this cost-effective HD extender is a plug-and-play solution that can easily be installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. Plus, with Power Over Cable both Transmitter and Receiver can be powered using a single power adapter that can be connected to either device.
The HDMI over Cat6 Video Extender kit includes both the local transmitter and remote receiver units, plus mounting hardware - perfect for point-to-point digital signage applications that require high quality HDMI video, and a tidy, professional installation.
For additional distance, HDMI cables up to 32-feet (10-meters) in length can be used on the local and remote end.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Requires only a single power adapter for both the Transmitter and Receiver
- Cost-effective HDMI extension through non-proprietary network cabling
- Optional mounting hardware included for a tidy, professional installation
- Extend HDMI when power outlets are limited, with only a single power adapter required at either the Transmitter or Receiver, using Power Over Cable
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
|ASI Distribution USA||140423|
|Ingram Micro USA||RZ0418|
|Cabling||Cat 5e UTP or better|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Latching Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Audio Specifications||5.1 Surround Sound|
|Maximum Cable Length||0.2 ft [0.1 m]|
|Max Distance||70 m / 230 ft|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p / 1920x1080|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Product Length||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Product Width||2.6 in [67 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Weight||10.9 oz [310 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power Indicator|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Humidity||0% - 80 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.6 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI over CAT5e/6 Transmitter Unit|
|1 - HDMI over CAT5e/6 Receiver Unit|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
|1 - Mounting Brackets|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST121HDBTE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.