8 Port VGA and Audio over Cat 5 Video Extender
Product ID: ST128UTPEA
Extend and distribute a VGA signal and the accompanying audio to eight remote displays over Cat5 cable
Deliver VGA video and audio to monitors located up to 300m / 950ft away at 1280x1024 / 720p
Supports maximum resolutions of up to 1920x1080 / 1080p @ 75m / 250ft
18 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST128UTPEA VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 with Audio simplifies the implementation of digital signage solutions by allowing a single VGA source and corresponding audio to be broadcast to multiple displays at up to 300m (950ft) away over standard Cat 5 or better UTP cabling.
Consisting of the transmitter unit only, this product requires a single receiver unit per remote display that you are connecting. The VGA extender offers the option of using our STUTPEALR receiver unit. or the STUTPRXWLA wall-plate receiver.
For even more versatility, you also have the option to expand the amount of remote displays in your setup by adding the STUTPEA4X VGA & Audio over Cat 5 Line Splitter to your setup multiplying the number of potential displays by four - allowing your VGA and accompanying audio signal to be broadcast to up to a total 32 displays.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to make use of existing Ethernet infrastructure to extend VGA displays and audio
- Choice of using a four port line splitter to add more displays offering maximum flexibility for any situation
- The UTPEA transmitter / broadcaster units are compatible with the STUTPRXWLA wall-plate receiver for more professional and clean installations
- Use digital signage to catch the attention of your audience and deliver up to date content the way you want it to be seen and heard
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
- Extend your display across harsh environment industrial sites
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at trade-shows and in auditoriums
|D and H||ST128UTPEA|
|Ingram Micro USA||U46563|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP or better|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|8 - RJ-45 Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 @ 75m(250ft)
1440x900 @ 150m(500ft)
1024x768 @ 300m(950ft)
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One STUTPEALR standalone, or STUTPRXWLA wall-plate receiver unit per display that you are connecting|
|Product Length||8.7 in [220 mm]|
|Product Width||4.7 in [119 mm]|
|Product Height||1.6 in [41 mm]|
|Product Weight||23.3 oz [660 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.1 lb [1.9 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8 Port VGA and Audio Over Cat5 Transmitter|
|2 - Mounting Brackets|
|1 - 3.5 MM Audio Cable M/M (3 ft)|
|1 - VGA Cable M/M (3 ft)|
|1 - 1 Bag (Screws)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST128UTPEA. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.