8 Port VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 (UTPE Series)
Product ID: ST128UTPE
Extend and distribute your VGA video signal to up to eight remote displays using Cat 5 cabling
Simultaneously displays the same image on 8 monitors
Supports a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz refresh rate
Monitor receivers are sold separately (See STUTPRXL)
In stock: +
USA: 27 | Canada: 8
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST128UTPE 8 Port VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 (UTPE Series) allows up to 9 (1 local and 8 remote) monitors to be connected to a single VGA source.
The video signal is carried to the remote monitors over standard 4 pair Category 5 and Category 6 UTP cable using RJ45 connectors and supports distances of up to 300m / 950ft.
At each remote monitor an STUTPRXL receiver (see accessories) is required. The receiver unit converts the signal from the UTP cable back into VGA video for the monitor.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Works with the STUTPRXL receiver, or the STUTPRXWAL (wall-plate receiver) for flexibility in your setup
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 950 feet (300 meters) offering flexibility in the placement of your equipment
- Cat5 extension design allows you to make use of existing Cat 5 or better wiring infrastructure
- Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Use digital signage to catch the attention of your audience and deliver up to date content the way you want it to be seen and heard
|ASI Distribution USA||116234|
|D and H||ST128UTPE|
|Ingram Micro USA||J57458|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP or better|
|Local Unit Connectors||2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Local Unit Connectors||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280 x 1024|
|Product Length||3.3 in [83.5 mm]|
|Product Width||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Product Height||1.2 in [29.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||8.7 oz [247 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One STUTPRXL standalone, or STUTPRXWAL wall-plate receiver unit per display that you are connecting|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.3 lb [1.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - UTP Video Splitter Base Unit|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft (1.8m) VGA Cable|
|Included in Package||1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.