VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 Remote Receiver with Audio
Product ID: STUTPEALR
Extend and distribute a VGA signal and the accompanying audio to a remote display over Cat5 cable – receiver only
Send video and audio over Cat5 or better cabling to remote displays
Monitors can be situated up to 300m / 950ft away at a resolution of 1280x1024 / 720p
169 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The STUTPEALR VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 Remote Receiver with Audio is the receiver unit utilized by our STUTPEA VGA and Audio over Cat 5 extension series. This convenient video distribution system simplifies the implementation of digital signage solutions by allowing a single VGA source and corresponding audio to be broadcast to multiple displays at up to 300m (950ft) away.
Comprised of one receiver unit per display, and either a ST124UTPEA 4 port VGA & Audio extender or ST128UTPEA 8 port VGA & Audio extender unit, the VGA and Audio extension series can transmit a single VGA output and corresponding audio to four or eight displays/receivers over standard Cat 5 or better UTP cable.
For even more versatility, you also have the option to mulitply the amount of remote displays in your setup by adding the STUTPEA4X VGA & Audio over Cat 5 Line Splitter to your setup allowing your VGA and accompanying audio signal to be broadcast to up to a total 16 displays.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends the connection distance of a VGA signal by up to 950 feet (300 meters) offering flexibility in the placement of your equipment
- Cat5 extension design allows you to make use of existing Cat 5 or better wiring infrastructure
- Pure hardware design - no software or drivers required for simple implementation
- Use digital signage to catch the attention of your audience and deliver up to date content the way you want it to be seen and heard
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
- Extend your display across harsh environment industrial sites
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at trade-shows and in auditoriums
|ASI Distribution USA||121969|
|D and H||STUTPEALR|
|Ingram Micro USA||U45627|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP or better|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 @ 75m(250ft)
1440x900 @ 150m(500ft)
1024x768 @ 300m(950ft)
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Product Length||5.1 in [130 mm]|
|Product Width||4.4 in [110.5 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Weight||9.5 oz [270 g]|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.6 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Long Range UTP Receiver|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the STUTPEALR. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.