Triple Head DisplayPort® Multi Monitor Adapter
Mirror or Expand a Single DisplayPort® Source Across Three DisplayPort Displays
Supports resolutions up to 3840x1024 when connected to three displays
Quick and easy installation, requiring no software or drivers
Compatible with any DisplayPort video card output
Outputs single-mode DisplayPort signal
45 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SP123DP Triple Head DisplayPort® Multi Monitor Graphics Expansion Module/Adapter is an external multi-monitor spanner/splitter that lets you add multiple displays (up to three) to a desktop or laptop PC, from a single DisplayPort source.
This versatile graphics expansion module enables you to combine 3 DisplayPort monitors as a single display, for a panoramic multi-display setup at resolutions up to 3840x1024 - all without opening the computer case. The expansion module also lets you clone (mirror) your primary display, using the device as a 3-port DisplayPort splitter.
Compatible with a DisplayPort video card and displays, the graphics expansion module requires no software installation for multi-display applications, simplifying configuration and saving time.
The SP123DP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Two Monitors||Three Monitors|
|Computer Settings||Each Monitor||Computer Settings||Each Monitor|
|3840 x 1200||1920 x 1200||3840 x 800||1280 x 800|
|2560 x 1024||1280 x 1024||3840 x 1024||1280 x 1024|
|2048 x 768||1024 x 768||3072 x 768||1024 x 768|
|3360 x 1050||1680 x 1050||2400 x 600||800 x 600|
|3200 x 1200||1600 x 1200||1920 x 480||640 x 480|
|2880 x 900||1440 x 900||4080 x 768||1360 x 768|
|1600 x 600||800 x 600||3840 x 720||1280 x 720|
|1280 x 480||640 x 480||2160 x 480||720 x 480|
|2800 x 1050||1400 x 1050||3840 x 960||1280 x 960|
Based on a Vertical Refresh Rate of 60Hz.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Expands your DisplayPort video capabilities by spanning a single DisplayPort source over 3 monitors, as if they were a single display
- The ability to expand (clone or split) your primary display across 3 monitors adds flexibility to a multitude of applications
- Compact, external design with no software requirements, for simple plug-and-play integration with any laptop or desktop system
Common Customer Questions
- Output a maximum resolution of 3840x1024 across three displays
- Clone your primary display and use the SP123DP graphics expansion module as a 3-port splitter
- Enjoy the panoramic views built into games and display helpful codes/walk-through data on one display at the same time
- Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications
- Edit images, video or audio clips across three displays
- Perfect for spanning a large Excel worksheet across all three displays, to avoid side-scrolling
|ASI Distribution USA||131692|
|D and H||SP123DP|
|Ingram Micro USA||PZ0243|
|Output Signal||DisplayPort (Single-Mode)|
|Note||Active adapters required when converting from this device to HDMI or DVI.|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||One Display: 1920x1200
Two Displays: 3840x1200
Three Displays: 3840x1024
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||3 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Maximum Resolution is dependent on video card capabilities. A video card capable of outputting a maximum resolution of 3840x1024 from one DisplayPort port will power three monitors at 1280x1024.|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Length||5.2 in [131 mm]|
|Product Weight||9.5 oz [270 g]|
|Product Width||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power indicator|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0~90% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.7 lb [0.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 Port DisplayPort Spanner / Splitter|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Create high-resolution 4k x 2k connections with HBR2 support between your DisplayPort™-equipped devices
Create high-resolution 4k x 2k connections with HBR2 support between your DisplayPort-equipped devices over longer distances
Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer
Connect your VGA monitor to a DisplayPort equipped computer
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SP123DP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
I bught this to to send 1 to 3 display locations, I works great as long as you don't need sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between mirroring, spanning, and extending monitors?
- Which port on the video splitter is the master port?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The image quality on some or all of my displays does not look very good through the video splitter. What do I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Triple Head DisplayPort® Multi Monitor Adapter