2 Port HDMI® Video Splitter with Audio - USB Powered
Product ID: ST122HDMILE
Split an HDMI® source with accompanying audio to 2 displays
Splits an HDMI® source to 2 outputs, without signal loss
Integrated signal amplifier - situate displays up to 45ft(15m) away
882 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST122HDMILE 2-Port HDMI® Video Splitter with Audio lets you share a single high definition video and audio source between two HDMI or DVI (with HDMI to DVI cable) displays. The HDMI splitter is USB-powered, making it ideal for use with desktop and laptop computers that offer HDMI output.
The USB powered High Speed HDMI splitter is HDCP 1.1 compliant, delivering outstanding audio capability and flawless digital video at resolutions of up to 1080p.
To overcome connection distance limitations, the HDMI splitter also functions as an HDMI distribution amplifier allowing you to situate HDMI monitors up to 45ft (15m) away from the HDMI source - a perfect solution for connecting an HDMI-capable computer to monitors, projectors or plasma screens as needed.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Signal amplification provides high resolution HDMI® signals without signal degradation/loss of quality
- Compact, USB-powered design for a portable solution making it ideal for use with desktops and laptops
- Connecting multiple HDMI® enabled projectors, LCD Displays, and Plasma Displays from a single PC source
- Ideal for classroom settings, where educators can display their computer screen on multiple displays for better visibility
- Perfect for corporate boardrooms that employ multiple screens or projectors
- Set up your trade show display with multiple screens
- Use in retail environments for advertising or training
|ASI Distribution USA||113881|
|D and H||ST122HDMILE|
|Ingram Micro USA||KE2845|
|Industry Standards||High Speed HDMI®, HDCP|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Connector B||2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Maximum Cable Length||49.2 ft [15 m]|
|Supported Resolutions||480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||An HDMI source (desktop / laptop) with a USB port for powering ST122LE.|
|Cable Length||11 in [280 mm]|
|Product Length||3 in [75 mm]|
|Product Width||2.1 in [53 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Power Adapter Included||Self Powered|
|Input Voltage||5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI Splitter|
|1 - 24" USB Power cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST122HDMILE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.