2-port HDMI splitter and signal amplifier
Split an HDMI® audio and video signal to two displays simultaneously
Splits an HDMI source signal to two displays, with no loss of signal quality
Supports resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1200)
Supports HDMI audio or separate 3.5mm stereo audio connection
105 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST122HDMI2 2-Port High Speed HDMI® Splitter and Signal Amplifier lets you share a single HDMI source signal with audio between two HDMI or DVI (using HDMI to DVI adapter - see Accessories) enabled displays simultaneously.
Supporting True HD 1080p video resolutions, the HDMI splitter acts as a distribution amplifier that enables you to situate your HDMI-capable displays up to 50ft (15m) away from the splitter, and features 3.5mm audio connections, giving you the option of sending your accompanying audio signal through the HDMI cable, or through a separate channel.
The HDMI splitter is easy to install and use with no software or configuration required, for a completely plug-and-play setup that can be used with HDMI output devices such as Blu-ray players or desktop/laptop computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Signal amplification distributes HDMI® signals without degradation or loss of signal quality
- Support for High Speed HDMI ensures compatibility with the latest HDMI devices and features
- Plug-and-play setup with no software or configuration allows you to be setup in minutes
Common Customer Questions
- Connect HDMI® enabled projectors, monitors, plasma screens, commercial billboards, and wall display systems
- Ideal for business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Great for digital signage applications displaying video advertisements with audio in retail environments
- Perfect for classrooms and business multimedia presentations
- Display information in waiting rooms or to patients in healthcare facilities
- Financial applications, including stock tickers or promotion of new products/services
|ASI Distribution USA||111800|
|D and H||ST122HDMI2|
|Ingram Micro USA||GV8942|
|Maximum Cable Length||49.2 ft [15 m]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||HDTV 1080p
PC Resolution 1920x1200
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Length||7.2 in [183 mm]|
|Product Weight||13.4 oz [380 g]|
|Product Width||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|LED Indicators||3 - Port Power/Input - Green indicates connection, Blue indicates activity|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||Universal 115 ~ 230 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI Splitter|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK) and AU in Australia|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Split an HDMI® audio and video signal to four displays simultaneously
Split a DVI source with audio to two displays
Connect DVI capable devices to HDMI®-enabled devices and vice versa
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST122HDMI2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Works very well
Your tech people helped me get what I needed and it is working very well
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between mirroring, spanning, and extending monitors?
- Which port on the video splitter is the master port?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The image quality on some or all of my displays does not look very good through the video splitter. What do I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 2-port HDMI splitter and signal amplifier
360° View Gallery