2 Port VGA Video Splitter - USB Powered
Product ID: ST122LE
Compact USB-powered VGA splitter allows you to split a video source to two separate displays
Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @60Hz
Our most compact VGA splitter
300 MHz video bandwidth
11109 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 2-Port VGA Video Splitter allows a computer to display VGA video on two monitors simultaneously.
Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or any environment requiring high quality video on several monitors, the ST122LE VGA splitter supports displays with up to 300 MHz of bandwidth and up to 2048x1536 resolution. Plus, to simplify placement of your VGA displays, the splitter features a built-in booster circuit that allows you to locate VGA monitors up to 200 ft away from your system, and can be powered through a USB connection to the host computer, eliminating the need to find an available power outlet.
The ST122LE VGA Splitter supports easy plug and play installation, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and FREE lifetime tech support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB-Powered VGA video splitter, no bulky external power adapter required
- Multiple screens let you communicate your message more effectively to large audiences with greater impact
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals and train stations
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship
|ASI Distribution USA||81450|
|D and H||ST122LE|
|Ingram Micro USA||Q16082|
|Industry Standards||DDC, DDC2, DDC2B, on Video Out Port 1|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Maximum Cable Length||213.2 ft [65 m]|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048x1536|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Humidity||0% - 95%|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Video Splitter|
|1 - USB to DC power adapter|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST122LE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.