4 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz
Product ID: ST124L
Split a single VGA video signal to 4 monitors or projectors
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440
Supports cable distances up to 210ft
250MHz video bandwidth
199 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST124L 4 Port VGA Video Splitter allows a single VGA source to display VGA video onto four monitors simultaneously. Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays where high quality video on several monitors is needed. The simple plug and play operation makes setup quick and easy so you can be up and running in minutes.
The ST124L supports up to 250 MHz of video bandwidth, providing brilliant resolutions up to 1920x1440. A built-in booster circuit lets you situate your displays up to 210 ft away from your source.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ)
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- High quality construction and high resolution support maintains signal strength for crisp, sharp imaging
- Multiple screens let you communicate your message more effectively to large audiences with greater impact
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals and train stations
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship
|D and H||ST124L|
|Ingram Micro USA||J57455|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||4 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Maximum Cable Length||210 ft [64 m]|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1440|
|General Specifications||Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Does not support EDID information|
|Product Length||8.1 in [207 mm]|
|Product Width||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Weight||14.8 oz [419.6 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.1 lb [1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4 Port VGA Splitter|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST124L. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.