4-to-1 HDMI® Video Switch with Remote Control
Product ID: VS410HDMIE
Switch between 4 HDMI® sources on one display or projector
Easy to use remote control for switching between devices
Supports HDTV resolutions from 480i to 1080p
Supports PC resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200
0 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 4 port HDMI® Switch lets you connect up to four HDMI-enabled output devices to a single HDMI input - eliminating the need to manually exchange cables to switch between high definition audio video sources.
The HDMI switch fully supports High Speed HDMI device connections, as well as Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD high definition audio formats and display resolutions up to 1080p(hdtv) / 1920x1200(computer), ensuring a high quality audio and video experience. Suitable for long distance connections, the switch offers a signal enhancement feature that can be used with longer cable connections, boosting the HDMI signal for optimized quality.
The switch provides an economical solution for connecting multiple HDMI out devices (Blu-Ray players, DVD Players, etc.) to a single port on a high definition LCD/Plasma TV.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to easily switch between 4 HDMI® devices without having to unplug anything from your display saving time and hassle
- Integrated signal booster ensures a high-quality signal over cable lengths up to 20 meters (65 feet)
- Included remote control for convenient switching at the touch of a button
- Ideal for home theater situations where you have run out of inputs on your current television to accommodate all of your devices
- Great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications where multiple source devices are required
- Use for video wall setups in retail environments to support several input sources and make them easily switchable
- Perfect for professional A/V test benches testing multiple devices
- Excellent solution for connecting and switching between multiple PCs to one display
|ASI Distribution USA||81388|
|D and H||VS410HDMIE|
|Ingram Micro USA||R39588|
|Connector A||4 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Maximum Cable Length||65.6 ft [20 m]|
|Supported Resolutions||HDTV - 480i~1080p
PC - 640x480~1920x1200
|Color Depth||30/36-bit Deep Color|
|Bandwidth||2.25Gbps (Single Link)|
|Audio Specifications||Supports Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD|
|Product Length||9.4 in [240 mm]|
|Product Width||4.1 in [104 mm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Product Weight||44.1 oz [1250 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI® Video Switch|
|1 - IR Remote Control|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU/AUS)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the VS410HDMIE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.