HDMI® / DVI Video Test Pattern Signal Generator
Product ID: HDMIPATTERN2
Test and calibrate your HDMI® / DVI displays or A/V equipment
8 built-in video test patterns
Supports resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
High Speed HDMI®, HDCP 1.2 compliant
26 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The HDMIPATTERN2 HDMI®/DVI Portable Video Signal Generator lets you quickly test DVI-D (digital) and HDMI-capable displays, making it easier to diagnose and troubleshoot digital video calibration issues. The device can be powered by either the included AC adapter or a 9V battery, offering a conveniently portable solution for mobile installers and technicians.
The video signal generator features 8 built-in video test patterns, including both HD video test patterns and standard definition patterns, allowing you to quickly analyze color performance, linearity, and HDCP issues. The HDMIPATTERN2 outputs an audio test tone to ensure your video and audio are performing optimally for HDMI throughput.
Delivering a cost-effective way to test an HDMI or DVI-D display (using an HDMI to DVI cable - not included), the HDMIPATTERN2 is an ideal solution for AV install experts/integrators or digital signage installers looking to save time and solve problems with an HDTV display.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use pattern generator sets up in seconds to test color, linear and HDCP function saving you time
- Hand-held design and optional 9V battery option provide portability for testing on the go
- Can be used with both HDMI® and DVI displays using an HDMI to DVI cable
- Save time and money by quickly determining what may need to be corrected with an HDTV
- Use to test and maintain studio equipment such as HDTV displays, cabling, and recording equipment
- Great for Digital Signage installers, TV engineers or technicians looking to test and calibrate a DTV display
- As an educational tool, teachers can use this device to train their students about the latest DTV quality test technologies
- Use in a retail setting to show side-by-side comparisons of quality
- Perfect for an installer, integrator, or A/V enthusiast calibrating to get them most out of equipment
|ASI Distribution USA||112320|
|Ingram Micro USA||GV9491|
|Industry Standards||High Speed HDMI®, HDCP 1.2|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p (60Hz – 12 bit), 1080p (60Hz – 10 bit), 1080p (60Hz – 8 bit), 1080i (60Hz – 8 bit), 720p (60Hz – 10 bit), 720p (60Hz – 8 bit), and 480p (60Hz – 8 bit)|
|HDCP Test Pattern||Yes|
|Video Test Patterns||8|
|Product Length||5.2 in [132 mm]|
|Product Width||3.4 in [87 mm]|
|Product Height||1.1 in [28 mm]|
|Product Weight||5.3 oz [150 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - HDCP Error indicator (On indicates HDCP verification fail)|
|1 - Power indicator (Solid - power on, Flashing - low battery)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Input Voltage||115 AC|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||815|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI Test Pattern Generator|
|1 - 9V Battery|
|1 - HDMI Cable|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the HDMIPATTERN2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery