VGA Video Test Pattern Signal Generator
Product ID: VGAPATTERN
Test and calibrate your VGA monitors, displays and projectors.
8 built-in video test patterns
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
Test color and linear functionality
4 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The VGAPATTERN VGA Portable Video Signal Generator lets you quickly test VGA-capable displays, making it easier to diagnose and troubleshoot video calibration issues. The device can be powered by either the included AC adapter or a 9V battery, offering a conveniently portable solution for mobile installers and technicians.
The video signal generator features 8 built-in video test patterns, including both HD video test patterns and standard definition patterns, allowing you to quickly analyze color performance and linearity issues.
Delivering a cost-effective way to test a VGA display, this portable video signal generator is an ideal solution for AV install experts/integrators or digital signage installers looking to save time and solve problems with a VGA display.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use pattern generator sets up in seconds to test color and linear function saving you time
- Hand-held design and optional 9V battery option provide portability for testing on the go
- Save time and money by quickly determining what may need to be corrected with a VGA display / HDTV
- Use to test and maintain studio equipment such as VGA displays, cabling, and recording equipment
- Great for Digital Signage installers, TV engineers or technicians looking to test and calibrate a VGA display
- As an educational tool, teachers can use this device to train their students about the latest DTV quality test technologies
- Use in a retail setting to show side-by-side comparisons of quality
- Perfect for an installer, integrator, or A/V enthusiast calibrating to get them most out of equipment
|ASI Distribution USA||112343|
|Ingram Micro USA||GV9499|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080 (60Hz), 1680x1050 (60Hz), 1600x1200 (60Hz), 1440x900 (60Hz), 1280x720 (60Hz), 1024x768 (60Hz) and 800x600 (60Hz)|
|Video Test Patterns||8|
|Product Length||5.2 in [132 mm]|
|Product Width||3.4 in [87 mm]|
|Product Height||1.1 in [28 mm]|
|Product Weight||5.3 oz [150 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power indicator (Solid - power on, Flashing - low battery)|
|Input Voltage||115 AC|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2 lb [0.9 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA Test Pattern Generator|
|1 - 9V Battery|
|1 - VGA Cable - 1.2M|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the VGAPATTERN. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery