USB DVI VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Adapter
Product ID: USB2DVIE
USB 2.0 to DVI Multi-Display Adapter
Add a secondary display adapter and extend your desktop/notebook display without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
No power adapter required and easy to install
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:USB to DVI External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Adapter (USB2DVIE2)
This USB to DVI/VGA Multi-Monitor External Video Adapter acts as an external video card for any USB 2.0 laptop or desktop computer. The external video adapter converts a USB 2.0 port into a DVI-I port - providing high quality dual display or multi-monitor capability that allows you to mirror or extend the desktop shown on the existing display as needed.
For an even more versatile multi display configuration, up to five USB to DVI/VGA video adapters can be connected to the same computer simultaneously, allowing for a total of five USB connected DVI monitors to display video from a single computer.
The USB to DVI/VGA External Multi Monitor Video Adapter can also be connected to VGA monitors using the included DVI to VGA adapter, and can be connected to an HDMI display using a DVI to HDMI Adapter (HDMIDVIFM - Not included).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- An easy, simple to use solution for connecting multiple displays all through a USB 2.0 port.
View full OS compatibility
Windows 2000/XP, Vista 32/64 bit
- Excellent solution for notebooks enabling the connection of multiple adapters to multiple displays (up to six monitors, including notebook display).
- Run multiple applications on different screens, check your email on one display and work on a document in the other.
- Run in extended mode where your desktop can span across multiple screens or mirror you image as if you were using a video splitter.
|Chipset ID||MCT Corp. Trigger 1|
|Output Signal||DVI-I (DVI Digital/Analog)|
|Connector A||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
1920x1200(16-bit), 1920x1080(16-bit), 1680x1050(16/32), 1440x900(16/32), 1280x800(16/32), 1280x768(16/32)
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP, Vista 32/64 bit|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 2.0 port
1.2GHz or higher CPU
30MB Hard Drive space
|Note||Connect a maximum of five USB2DVIE adapters on a single PC|
|Product Length||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Product Width||1.9 in [48 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [23.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.6 oz [73 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 lb [0.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to DVI Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2DVIE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.