USB VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Adapter - High Resolution
Product ID: USB2VGA2
Connect a VGA display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
Optimal performance at 1680x1050 and ideal for use with 20" to 22" monitors or smaller
No power adapter required
The USB2VGA2 USB VGA Adapter turns an available USB 2.0 port into an external video card VGA port - providing high quality dual-display or multi-monitor capability that can be used in a variety of laptop or desktop applications to increase your productivity.
The device also offers the option of running up to five additional displays simultaneously (using five USB2VGA2 Multi Monitor External Video Cards). Each connected adapter can be used to further extend the desktop or mirror the image shown on the existing display - all without having to open the computer case to install an additional video card.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact, USB powered adapter provides the easiest way add a secondary or additional display to your PC
- Completely external device offers a simple upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system
- The ability to use multiple adapters (up to five) provides a scalable display configuration for future expansion
View full OS compatibility
Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)
- Add a secondary display adapter and extend your desktop display without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGA2 device for each additional display
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs enabling connection to a secondary display
- Connect multiple monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens, check your email on one display and work on a document in the other
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
|ASI Distribution USA||81408|
|D and H||USB2VGA2|
|Chipset ID||SiS - 315|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||Standard(16/32 bit):
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
(16/32 bit): 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1280x768
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One available USB 2.0 port|
|Cable Length||18 in [457.2 mm]|
|Product Length||4.3 in [110 mm]|
|Product Width||2 in [51 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [24 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.6 lb [0.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to VGA Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a DVI display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2VGA2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.