USB VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Adapter
Product ID: USB2VGA
Connect a VGA display to your PC laptop or desktop computer, through USB
USB-powered - no external power adapter required
Lightweight, compact design
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:USB to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter – 1920x1200 (USB2VGAE3)
The USB2VGA USB VGA Adapter (Multi Monitor) turns a single USB 2.0 port into a VGA output - providing high quality, dual display or multi-monitor capability for a variety of laptop or desktop applications.
Functioning as an external graphics card, the device supports display resolutions of up to 1600x1200, allowing you to connect your VGA monitor without having to open the computer case to install or upgrade your existing video card. The device provides the option to mirror your display so that both are showing the same content, or extend your desktop to the secondary monitor increasing your screen real-estate.
Capable of running up to five additional displays from a single source simultaneously (one USB2VGA USB VGA Adapter per monitor), this versatile adapter offers a cost-effective and scalable multi-display solution that is suitable for home, office or mobile applications.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact, USB-powered adapter provides the easiest way add a secondary or additional display to your PC
- Completely external device saves the time and hassle of having to install a specialized or secondary video card to add multiple displays
- The ability to use multiple adapters (up to five) provides a scalable display configuration for future expansion
View full OS compatibility
Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)
- Add multiple monitors / projectors to your computer without the hassle of upgrading to a new video card
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays in the office
- A lightweight and portable solution for notebook PCs, functioning as an external video card for laptop computers, enabling a secondary display connection
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs enabling connection to a secondary display
- Connect multiple monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens, check your email on one display and work on a document in the other
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
|Chipset ID||SiS - 315|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Supported Resolutions||Standard(16/32 bit):
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
1440x900, 1280x800, 1280x768
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One available USB 2.0 port|
|Note||Install up to five additional displays. One adapter is required for each display.|
|Cable Length||19.7 in [500 mm]|
|Product Length||4.4 in [112 mm]|
|Product Width||2 in [5 cm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [24.1 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.2 oz [119.5 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to VGA Adapter|
|1 - Driver and Software CD|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2VGA. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.