HDMI® to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter - F/M
Product ID: HDMIDVIFM
Connect DVI capable devices to HDMI®-enabled devices and vice versa
Convert DVI-D to HDMI®
Convert HDMI to DVI-D
6848 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The HDMIDVIFM HDMI® to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter features one HDMI female connector and one DVI-D male connector, which enables a bi-directional connection between HDMI-capable devices and DVI-D capable devices to overcome compatibility issues.
Designed and constructed to provide a dependable HDMI to DVI connection, this high quality cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates the need for multiple cables and clutter by providing bi-directional connectivity between HDMI-capable and DVI-D capable devices
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Connect HDMI®-capable devices to DVI-D devices
- Connect DVI-D devices to HDMI-capable devices
|ASI Distribution USA||87855|
|D and H||HDMIDVIFM|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4506|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male|
|Product Length||2 in [50 mm]|
|Product Width||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter - F/M|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the HDMIDVIFM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.