3 ft Coax High Resolution Monitor VGA Cable - HD15 M/M
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available
Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
Impedence matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
Molded connector ends with strain relief
Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
1646 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MXT101MMHQ3 3-foot High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA and is ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications of 1920x1200 and above.
This durably constructed coaxial VGA cable features two HD15 (male) connectors and eliminates the picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images that are inherent to non-coaxial cables, while providing superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends your VGA signal to work with your monitor, splitters, and projectors
- Replace worn-out or missing VGA monitor cables with this high quality, 3ft Coax High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable –HD15
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1920x1200 and above)
- Connect any VGA display to a VGA source
- Connect a high resolution display to a Desktop PC or video switch, up to 3 feet away
|ASI Distribution USA||87642|
|D and H||MXT101MMHQ3|
|Ingram Micro USA||BC6659|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Cable OD||0.4 in [9 mm]|
|Max Connector Dimension||1.3 in [34 mm]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||6.8 oz [192 g]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [32 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||14|
|Number of Ferrites||1|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Humidity||0 - 80 %RH|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 80 °C|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.1 oz [200 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Coax High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable - HD15 M/M|
|2 - Nuts|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MXT101MMHQ3. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does this VGA cable not have pin 9 while others do have it?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 3 ft Coax High Resolution Monitor VGA Cable - HD15 M/M