6in TX3 Fan Power Extension Cable
Product ID: TX3EXT6
Thin flexible cable
Extension cable gives an extra 6 inches of length for any 3-pin fan
1663 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 6in TX3 Fan Power Extension Cable lets you extend the power connection between a computer power supply and a TX3 fan by up to 6in, allowing you to more conveniently install the fan where needed in the computer case without having to "stretch" or strain the connection.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with all CPU Fans with a TX3 Connector
- Offers greater flexibility to position Motherboard and CPU Fans for optimal cooling
- Ideal for CPU Fans with TX3 Connector
- Compatible with PC and MAC
- Cable to extend the fan wires for 3-pin fans
|ASI Distribution USA||127444|
|Ingram Micro USA||CK9001|
|Connector A||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin; TX3) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin; TX3) Female|
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the TX3EXT6. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.