Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power
Product ID: MCSATAADAP
Connect a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA hard drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminate the need to replace your SATA controller, by connecting a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Connect Micro SATA hard drives to older SATA controllers
|ASI Distribution USA||86098|
|D and H||MCSATAADAP|
|Ingram Micro USA||CC8696|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Micro SATA (16 pin; Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Product Length||1.8 in [46 mm]|
|Product Width||1.4 in [34.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MCSATAADAP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.