12in SATA Serial ATA Cable
Product ID: SATA12
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
Provides 12" in cable length
3133 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SATA12 Serial ATA Cable features two 7-pin data receptacles and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 12" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|ASI Distribution USA||107255|
|D and H||SATA12|
|Ingram Micro USA||DE4077|
|Number of Conductors||7|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector Style||Non Latching|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Product Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Product Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SATA12. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.